Blacklands Church Lunch Club
A lunch club started in Blacklands Parish hall in January 2015.
- The lunch club is held usually on the second Monday of every month during school terms.
- The meal consists of two courses (main dish and dessert) followed by tea or coffee.
- The cost of the lunch is £3.50
- Special diets such as celiac, vegetarian and diabetic are catered for
- Car lifts are available to those who need them
- Sandown School Catering Department provides the meals and is informed of the numbers of people requiring lunch the Thursday before
- Please put your name down on the list at the back of the Church by closing date, usually after the Open Church morning on a Wednesday, if you wish to attend the lunch club on any following Monday at 12:30 p.m., and for the next lunch this should have been 6th May 2020 for the lunch on 11th May 2020 as long as the covid-19 shutdown is over. You may also telephone Jean Wilson on 01424-422630 before the previous Wednesday evening.
- You may book a place on the next lunch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, any special dietary requirements and if you require transport and your address, before noon on Wednesday 6th May 2020. (Clicking on the link will open a new email with the correct prompts, if you have your email open.)
- This season’s remaining dates are:
- 2020: April NO lunch club, 11th May, 8th June, 13th July.