Blacklands Church Lunch Club
A lunch club started in Blacklands Parish hall in January 2015.
- The lunch club is held usually on the second Monday of every month during school terms.
- The meal consists of two courses (main dish and dessert) followed by tea or coffee.
- The cost of the lunch is £3.50
- Special diets such as celiac, vegetarian and diabetic are catered for
- Lunch Club resumed on Monday 11th September 2017 for the next season.
- Car lifts are available to those who need them
- Sandown School Catering Department provides the meals and is informed of the numbers of people requiring lunch the Thursday before
- Please put your name down on the list at the back of the Church by closing date, usually after the Open Church morning on a Wednesday, if you wish to attend the lunch club on any following Monday at 12:30 p.m., and for the next lunch this will be 6th December for the lunch on 11th December. You may also telephone Jean Wilson on 01424-422630 before Wednesday evening.
- You may book a place on the next lunch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, any special dietary requirements and if you require transport and your address, before noon on Wednesday 6th December. (Clicking on the link will open a new email with the correct prompts, if you have your email open.)
- The planned dates for the lunch for next season are: Mondays 2017 - 11th December, 2018 - 8th January, 5th February, 12th March, 14th May, 11th June and 9th July. Please note there is not a lunch planned for April 2018.