Blacklands Church Lunch Club
A lunch club started in Blacklands Parish hall in January 2015.
- The lunch club is held usually on the second Monday of every month during school terms.
- The meal consists of two courses (main dish and dessert) followed by tea or coffee.
- The cost of the lunch is £3.50
- Special diets such as celiac, vegetarian and diabetic are catered for
- Lunch Club resumed on Monday 11th September 2017 for the next season.
- Car lifts are available to those who need them
- Sandown School Catering Department provides the meals and is informed of the numbers of people requiring lunch the Thursday before
- Please put your name down on the list at the back of the Church by closing date, usually after the Open Church morning on a Wednesday, if you wish to attend the lunch club on any following Monday at 12:30 p.m., and for the next lunch this will be 7th March 2018 for the lunch on 12th March 2018. You may also telephone Jean Wilson on 01424-422630 before Wednesday evening.
- You may book a place on the next lunch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, telephone number, any special dietary requirements and if you require transport and your address, before noon on Wednesday 31st January 2018. (Clicking on the link will open a new email with the correct prompts, if you have your email open.)
- The planned dates for the lunch for next season are: Mondays in 2018 - 12th March, 14th May, 11th June and 9th July. Please note there is not a lunch planned for April 2018.