Blacklands Church Lunch Club
A lunch club started in Blacklands Parish hall in January 2015.
- The lunch club is held usually on the second Monday of every month during school terms.
- The meal consists of two courses (main dish and dessert) followed by tea or coffee.
- The cost of the lunch is £3.50
- Special diets such as celiac, vegetarian and diabetic are catered for
- Lunch Club has finished for the current season. We will meet next for the new season on Monday 10th September.
- Car lifts are available to those who need them
- Sandown School Catering Department provides the meals and is informed of the numbers of people requiring lunch the Thursday before
- Please put your name down on the list at the back of the Church by closing date, usually after the Open Church morning on a Wednesday, if you wish to attend the lunch club on any following Monday at 12:30 p.m., and for the next lunch this will be 7th November 2018 for the lunch on 12th November 2018. You may also telephone Jean Wilson on 01424-422630 before Wednesday evening.
- You may book a place on the next lunch by sending an email to email@example.com with your name, telephone number, any special dietary requirements and if you require transport and your address, before noon on Wednesday 7th November 2018. (Clicking on the link will open a new email with the correct prompts, if you have your email open.)
- The planned dates remaining for the lunch for this season are: Mondays in 2018: 17th December. Mondays in 2019: 14th January, 11th February, 11th March, 1st April, 13th May, 10th June, 8th July.